There’s always more to learn
—and more to give.
Take a moment to explore some of our preferred career resources, including favorite associations, charities, books, and articles. We hope you find them useful throughout your own professional journey.
Associations & Professional Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Accounting & Financial Women’s Alliance
- Association for Corporate Growth
- Assc for Mgmt Information in Financial Services
- Financial Executives Networking Group
- Global Association of Risk Professionals
- Healthcare Financial Management Association
- National Human Resources Association
- OCTANe – Fueling Innovation Dev in O.C.
- O.C. Employment Managers Association
- Professional Coaches and Mentors Association
- Professionals in Human Resources Association
Our Favorite Charities
Reading List: Books & Articles for Growth
- Be your Own Brand, by David McNally and Karl Speak
- Emotional Intelligence, by Daniel Goleman
- Man’s Search for Meaning, by Viktor Frankl
- Never Eat Alone, by Keith Ferrazzi
- Now Discover your Strengths, Buckingham
- The Assertive Woman, Phelps / Austin
- The Carolina Way, Smith /. Bell w/ John Kilgo
- The First 90 Days, by Michael Watkins
- The High Achievers Guide to Happiness
- The Power of Full Engagement, Loehr / Schwartz
- The Secret Handshake, Reardon, Ph.D
- Working with Emotional Intelligence, Goleman
Check back regularly for updates on the information and documentation you need to do your best work at FORTIS.
New Hire Paperwork Forms
We Want Our Network
to Be Your Network
Let’s spark a connection today! Fill out the form below, and a member of our team will be in touch.